Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Death Knell

So, how to start? I figure the name sake ought to get the very first post. I really enjoy games of apocalypse, and the Death Knell Orbital Strike formation just jumped right out at me. Ever since I started playing 40k, Dreadnoughts and Terminators have been amongst my favorite models. Now with the advent of plastic (therefore affordable) drop pods, one can put together a large formation without the extra cost of resin kits. I have been working towards acquiring the required amount for some time and have finally reached that goal. My next step/mile stone will be to fully paint them. This will take awhile as I don't always have the time. I'm hoping this blog will get my ass in gear to get them done, photographed and posted. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome. I'm already looking forward to it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete